HOLIDAY WISH LIST & CHRISTMAS ANGELS
During the holiday season, many people look to help our residents feel loved and supported – we call them our Christmas Angels. We do our best to make the holidays a special time for our residents and alumni and cannot do so without the help of friends like the Christmas Angels. Below is a list of items that our residents would enjoy receiving as gifts this holiday season:
- Gift Cards: Walmart, Visa Gift Card
- Sweatshirts and sweatpants
- Twin size blankets, pillows, sheet sets
- Winter gloves, scarfs, and hats
If you would like more information about including Joseph’s Home in your church or parish’s giving tree or donation drive, please contact Development Manager Madeline Wallace at 216.987.9201 or email@example.com.
In 2017, we received an unbelievable outpouring of love and generosity from many local parishes and groups. Thanks to many of our supporters, Joseph’s Home residents received Christmas presents that were collected through giving trees and donation drives. We would like to thank the following groups for their contributions and kind spirits.
- Saint Clarence Catholic Church
- Tour of Good Cheer
- St. John Neumann Catholic Church
- St. Angela Merici Catholic Church
- St. Bartholomew Catholic Church
- Holy Spirit Catholic Church
- Our Lady of Angels Catholic Church