Get in touch and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you or someone you know is in need of shelter or services:
Please call (216) 674-6700 if you are experiencing homelessness and are in Cuyahoga County. If you need assistance after 8pm or on the weekend, call 211.
If you are referring someone who is experiencing homelessness and in need of medical respite:
First call Cuyahoga County Coordinated Intake at (216) 674-6700 and then email for more information.
Our admission criteria for medical respite services is as follows:
- The individual is over the age of 18 and has been verified HOMELESS by Cuyahoga County Centralized Coordinated Intake.
- The individual has an established acute medical condition or chronic medical condition needing acute stabilization. In other words, an individual must be receiving some form of treatment to manage/stabilize their condition.
- The individual is independent with all their activities of daily living (e.g., bathing, toileting, transferring, etc.), and they are continent of urine and feces.
- The individual is independent with mobility and with any assistive devices.
- The individual is cognitively and/or behaviorally appropriate for group setting, and not presently exhibiting symptoms which require a higher level of care (i.e., actively suicidal and/or homicidal, frank delusions which impair functioning, acutely disorientated, wandering, etc.)
- The individual presents no symptoms of COVID-19 and has had no known contact with anyone who has.