You can make a safe and secure online donation at any time by clicking below!
Your gifts make a lasting impact on the vulnerable, sick community members experiencing homelessness that come to Joseph’s Home for healing. Please also consider making a contribution through the following:
- Donor-Advised Funds: Recommend a gift to Joseph & Mary’s Home through your donor advised fund using the following information:
- Our Federal Identification Number (EIN): 34-1901676
- Our Mailing Address: 2412 Community College Ave, Cleveland, OH 44115
- Retirement Assets: Over 70 1/2? You may be able to satisfy your Required Minimum Distribution (RMD) by gifting the amount directly to Joseph & Mary’s Home with no negative tax consequences.
- Stocks: If you are interested in donating stocks, please contact Development Director Erin Gay Miyoshi at 216.987.9201 or [email protected].
It Is Our Mission
Joseph & Mary’s Home, a ministry of the Sisters of Charity Health System, provides a nurturing, caring environment for adults without resources who have acute medical needs, helping them heal and achieve independence.